Comfort Shoe Specialists of St. Louis carries Tauer & Johnson shoes.
Tauer and Johnson shoes provide truly comfortable quality footwear by combining the latest technologies with traditions of generations of bench crafted footwear. Tauer and Johnson are available sizes from 8 AAA to 18+6E. Tauer and Johnson will even make mis-mated sizes at no additional charges, for example one foot could need shoe 8.5 D and a 9.5 2E for the other.
Building your own pair of Tauer & Johnson shoes is not difficult. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Choose your style from these collections:
- Americana – Provides a contemporary look to traditional dress and dress casual styles.
- Italia – The casual “true moc” loafer hand sewn footwear.
- Europa – A wide “toe box” style shoe, popular with people who most value true comfort.
- Square Toe – Provides a contemporary look for dress and casual styles.
- Golf – Introducing the 1st Goodyear welted handsewn golf shoe, available in two cleat styles.
- Boots – A variety of styles from casual to dress.
2. Select the leather you prefer to make your shoes match your taste:
- Calf – A soft and supple bovine leather providing durability with great comfort.
- Class – A very high sheen and firm leather for those who prefer a more polished look.
- Cyclone – A durable oil leather most often used in casual footwear.
- Comfort – A soft grained leather typically used in casual footwear.
- Patent – A tuxedo-style leather used for formal occasions.
- American Bison – The rugged look of Bison combines natural durability with extraordinary strength and comfort.
- Italian Deer Skin – Our most comfortable, soft and supple leather from America and tanned in Italy.
- Bison Suede – A stylish, durable and water resistant suede.
- Exotics – Genuine or Faux exotics and other natural skins are available upon request.
3. Sole Select from several styles:
- Leather – We carry only the finest, durable Natural Leather soles.
- Flex Bar – Flexible, Non-Skid Leather Rubber Combinations Soles.
- Rubber – Vibram rubber soles for casual wear.
- Boat – Perfect for use on your boat or any other surfaces where scuffing is an issue.